Hey, you... Thanks for stopping by. Perhaps you found this post with a google search or you clicked on a link I or someone else posted. No matter. You're here and I'm honoured to have you. If you go back a couple posts, you will notice that I spent the last few days of 2014 and the first few days of 2015 de-cluttering re-organizing my home. It had been a few years since we moved last and things had gotten a little away from me. After a full week of de-cluttering, I have become a bit more ruthless and have found that I could get rid of even more. So, it's not over yet, but I can finally see the light and after garbage is picked up this week, I will clean the house top to bottom to put an end to this madness.
Now that my studio and sewing room are looking and feeling so much better, I think it's time I go back to my crafting.
Here are a few things on my list of crafts:
• Finish and post the WIP items from yesterday's post (therefore meeting my 2015 PCChallenge quota for the week)
• Upcycle these two items (Not sure how yet, may just paint or decoupage, or paint and add some poly-clay flourishes):
• Make a new box (possibly OOAK), maybe a Harry Potter inspired one with a golden snitch on it:
Now, these are quite a few thing to finish in the next week or two, so I need your help. Can you please help me decide what to do with the wooden shelf and the box unit? If you help me brainstorm I will be very grateful. The hardest part of crafting is the deciding...
• Decoupage these -with old music sheets or maps?
• Paint and decorate with stencils or polymer clay flourishes?
• Just paint?
• Do you have another awesome idea? Please share!
Thank you so much for reading and I'm looking forward to reading your opinions!